Clearwater-based Solar Bear was the top-ranked local company on Inc.com’s annual 5,000 list.
The Inc. 5000 list ranks the fastest growing private companies in the state.
Solar Bear, which sells solar panels, grew 19,218%, earning it 14th place in the list of fastest growing companies in the United States
Here are the Tampa Bay area businesses listed by Inc. as the fastest growing private companies in Florida:
- Clearwater-based Zulay in Retail, Fourth Place, with 2,606 Percent Growth
- Tampa-Based Real Estate Onicx Ranked Fifth, Growing 2.164%
- Largo-Based Healthcare FASTer Way to Fat Loss Sixth Place Growing 1.978%
- Tampa-based ProForma Global Sourcing in Business Products and Services, Seventh, with 1,800% Growth
- CM Services based in Clearwater, education in eighth place with 1341% growth
- Equity & Help, based in Clearwater, in the real estate sector, in ninth place, with growth of 1,285%
- Mold Zero in Clearwater, in business products and services, 10th place, with growth of 1,278%
Other local businesses included PainTEQ, a medical device company, which grew 4,004%, and Tampa-based digital health company Peerfit, which grew 2,943%.
Overall, the fastest-growing Florida-based company had revenue of $ 14.7 billion, with average growth of 199%. It included 34 newly founded Florida companies, according to data from Inc.
To see the full list here.